11.13.2014

Thursday Three | 11.13.14

                      • I love my friends. I got to visit with two awesome girls tonight, one right after another, and it was great...even if one asked if I was taking my crazy people pills, then informed me that I was indeed crazy. But I love having girl talk every now and then, and love that I have one of my good HS friends so close. Thanks Camille & Melanie. #YOLO
                      • I love, love, love this time of year (minus all the cute family pictures and new babies and blah blah blah) I love the snow, and the holiday season.
                      • I have a list of things a thousand miles long that I need to get through..#ionlyexageratealittle #alsodontknowhowtospellexagerate #dontjudgeme ..I need to be able to function on 3 hours of sleep.
                                              Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                              No comments

                                              © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                              Maira Gall