7.24.2011

lately...

....brief re-cap of the past few months...

+ celebrated anniversary #6
+ watched my baby sis graduate
+ watch my baby cousin get MARRIED
+ rear-end an Idaho driver because I thought she was going, and i was looking the other way and went...she didn't...(then got yelled at by the old lady passenger for "being on my phone"...for the record, I WAS NOT! It was in my lap and when i got out of the car to check the damage grabbed it)
+ endure the heat of both a semi-working swamp cooled house, and a broken air conditioned car
+ enjoyed some fireworks from the roof of my house
+ turned the big 2-5 (i'm super old now!)
+ work average of 35 hours/week (hired on at 25)
+ joined a Biggest Loser competition (lost 8.2 lbs the first 8 weeks)
+ joined round 2 of the BL comp (week 1 - lost the 1.2 pounds I gained in my week off)
+ been working out 4/7 days (consistently)
+ been WORKING 17/20 days (consistently!)
+ found out I'm the only person in my ward who doesn't do her visiting teaching...well, me and my partner apparently...(I don't know whether I should feel guilty for not doing it...or if I should be proud that I'm the only one who doesn't lie about it...)
+ enjoyed getting shakes from Arctic Circle
+ enjoyed some McDonald's fries and their frozen strawberry lemonades
+ made Greg a Texas Roadhouse fan
+ made AND enjoyed some DELICIOUS strawberry/rhubarb crisp (don't ask how I lost any poundage...I still eat like crap!)
+ found out some good news....found out some bad news
+ done a couple of fun photo shoots
+ hung up some pictures around my house
+ organized a few areas of my house (just a FEW!)
+ got in a bit of digi scrapping
+ spent too much time on my computer
+ didn't take enough pictures

+ and...I'm going to enjoy tomorrow off...and next Saturday-Tuesday off!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre I can't believe you have been married for 6 years already! That is so awesome! It's gone so fast! :)

mel said...

Miss seeing your face on a semi-regular basis. Please help me work out a little more consistantly. I NEED it that's for sure. How ever did you find out the visiting teaching news? I don't know who to report mine to so it should appear I never do mine:)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall