11.07.2007

Volleyball Banquet

So, we had our final volleyball banquet tonight. I missed the first half because I had to play for the Young Women's meeting..(can't think of the name right now...) Anyway. It went pretty well. We gave the girls awards, then the girls gave each other funny awards (i.e. diva award). The seniors (Morgan & Nicol) were in charge. Well, they gave Lacey and I awards too. Mine was the "Tightest Coach" award (they gave me a tie) because I am the "one they could talk to about anything." Sweet huh? I about cried. They love me. I'm gonna miss those two like crazy. They've been so much fun. It'll be tough next year without them. Then the whole team got together and gave Lacey and I each a $30 gift certificate to Iggy's and......the best one of all.....a free ONE HOUR MASSAGE!!! how sweet huh? I can't wait to get mine. It's much needed. lol...

4 comments

Unknown said...

Where were you!? I was hoping that you would have been at Tyson's wedding.. well it was just what I expected.. lame-O! You know how it is.. or maybe you don't.. when you go to Davies family functions and no one talks to you (I hope no one reads this jk) It was good to see your mom.. she is so great..

How is L-town treating ya.. I do not miss the winters up there... anyway.. LATA

Unknown said...

Dang! I was hoping to erase my comment and re-write it in case anybody saw it.. I guess I am more the anti-social one.. BUT don't I feel like a horses PATOOT! I saw your older sister there.. Candace.. right?? Then I saw McKenzie.. or maybe that was you.. No.. My mom mentioned you because we were trying to get everyone straight, so I thought maybe you only went to the Temple.. I'm a retard! Yea me and Trisha left a little early.. we both felt like outkasts..wait thats the band.. I mean outcasts.. I went to go show her the house we are trying to buy.. it was just down the road from there.. sorry I missed ya!

Shari Davis said...

Hey bre! You need more updates!!!!! love you and miss you!

Unknown said...

HELLOOOO!!! I think YOU need to be TAGGED!! 6.. or seven things/habits.. whateva... about you!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall