9.17.2007

I LOVE WEDDINGS!!!

So, like i mentioned over there on the side, my mom and I do a little bit of photography on the side. Our most recent wedding has been one of my good friends' from high school. Lindsay is getting married on Thursday and asked mom and i to do her engagements, announcements, bridals, wedding pics, and her wedding video. Here is one of her bridals that mom took. She did such a GREAT job. I just added a bit of artwork and editing, but I give all the credit to my mom! She's awesome at it! If any of you know of anyone who's getting married...have them give us a call!! :) we'd LOVE to do it!!! (I'll post Linds' announcement later!)

1 comment

Shari Davis said...

That Picture is really pretty. And the announcements. You and mom do great work!!!!!!!! Miss you and love you!!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall