4.17.2014

April Showers

April has been an interesting month. I feel really weird and out of it. I don't know what it is. Maybe the random weather. We haven't actually had many April showers, I just couldn't think of a title. This post may be a bit off because, like I said, I feel really weird, but oh well.

Work has been really good lately. We upgraded our online banking system about a month ago. Let's just say it hasn't gone as smoothly as we anticipated. The phones have been ringing like crazy...still. I won't say what I feel about why the call volume has been up, but people just need to calm down and check their emails, and follow the instructions. But because of this, I was lucky enough to be put into a group of MSR's (Member Service Representatives....have I told you the whole we are no longer tellers anymore? That's a fun story.) that were taking web apps. Holy bombarded. Because of some shingles issues, I actually missed the entire week after the launch, but even still we're still getting a ton of loans. Right now, I have 13 assigned to me. But I really enjoy it. I still am learning, and I ask Steve a lot of questions, but I am really enjoying it. Now I just need my own office and an assistant to get me juice boxes. But really, work is great. I get really worn out by the end of the day, but that's because I don't take time to sit and relax. I have to be standing and going.

Anyway....I've had some fun things happen to me over the last month. It's been quite humbling. I am extremely blessed. I'll share more details on my Sclero-what? blog, but I have to show you my new favorite hair tool that my in-laws got for me. It's called Curl Secret, and it's amazing. You put your hair in it, and it sucks it in and curls it. Greg can use it, and it takes maybe 15 minutes to do. It's pretty amazing...



So, I was supposed to have a Pulmonary Function Test done, so I scheduled to leave work early to go do it. However, due to my life being the way it is, I was not able to perform the PFT. Since we already had work off, Greg took me to watch Divergent. Here's my review:

I REALLY liked it. Maybe because Four/Tobias is super nice to look at, but I love the books, and the movie was really good. I feel like it left out a lot of important things, but it was still really  good. I would definitely recommend it, even if you haven't read the books. No, I don't really like the main girl, but Four/Tobias kind of takes control of your mind, so he's all you can think about. It's about time one of my movies has a hottie in it.


My leg looks soooooo much better.  The shingles post is coming soon, I promise.


Pretty Little Liars has been another obsession of mine. I started watching it while bed ridden with shingles, and I can't stop watching. I actually read the books a few years ago, and it is the weirdest story ever, but it's addicting, plus Caleb.Umm, yummy. So yeah. I'm half-way into Season 2. Netflix rocks, by the way.


Also, we have started watching The Walking Dead. Not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan. It totally drags. The "walker" parts are fine, but the rest of the crap that goes on is just blah. We're in Season 2, and quite bored. Hopefully it gets better. I've heard a lot of great reviews, but I'm not impressed.

So, that's a small catch-up. I need to move my pics from my phone to my computer so that I can show more interesting ones, but it just hasn't happened. Such is my life!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall